This policy explains how Endemol UK Limited (“Endemol”) and Channel Four Television Corporation (“Channel 4″) (Endemol and Channel 4 are collectively “we”, “our” and “us”) will use any personal information you supply in relation to your use of The Bank Job content including:
(a) in your registration for a Bank Job account;
(b) when participating in The Bank Job Series 2 Head to Head (“Series 2 Head to Head Game“ ); and
(c) in your entry into The Bank Job Series 2 Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”).
Registering for a Bank Job account
1. When registering for a Bank Job account you will be asked to supply your email address, a password and your age. Endemol will use this information to:
(a) allow you to play the Series 2 Head to Head Game;
(b) give you access to ‘The Bank Job’ series 2 programme application form and enable entry to the Prize Draw if you achieve ‘Elite’ Status; and
(c) to track your ‘game play’ in the Series 2 Head to Head Game so we can see what sort of player you are e.g. are you lucky, aggressive etc.
For the avoidance of doubt if you registered for Series 1 then your registration will still be valid for Series 2.
The Series 2 Head to Head Game
In the Series 2 Head to Head Game you are asked to supply your nickname and age and can opt to supply your sex and home region. This information along with other “game play” information collected by Endemol whilst you play the Series 2 Head to Head Game will be used by Endemol to:
(a) identify players who have achieved Elite Status;
(b) work out some interesting statistics to include in the transmission of the Programme and any trailers for the Programme (this may include referring to your specific personal information, nickname, location and/or game play style in the Programme); and
(c) track your ‘game play’ behaviour so we can see what sort of player you are and make this information available to other players of the Series 2 Head to Head Game.
The Bank Job Series 2 Prize DrawIf you achieve Elite status and decide to enter the Prize Draw on the Website you will be asked to enter your name, email address and contact phone number. As if you win we might want you to appear in Programme. This information will be used if you win to give you your prize if you meet the eligibility criteria in the Terms and Conditions.
(a) allow the Series 2 Head to Head Game to ‘remember’ you between sessions. This means that you don’t need to login each time that you return to these games (even if you choose to logout at the end of a particular session); and
(b) gather analytical data and statistics about how the Series 2 Head to Head Game is being used – e.g. so that we can work out how many users have played the game and the general location of those users, how many times the game has been played etc.
More information about cookies can be found here: www.aboutcookies.org. As well as providing you with more general information about cookies, this site tells you how to amend your cookie settings on a number of different browsers.
2. Your personal information will be shared with Channel 4, Monterosa Productions Limited and Chunk Ideas Limited to enable Endemol to use it in the ways set out above and provide the registration, the Series 2 Head to Head Game and the Prize Draw. We may also disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the applicable terms and conditions or otherwise where required by law.
3. We will ensure that any information provided to us will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. If you want to update your registration information please log in and update in the “Manage your account” section of the Website. If you want to update any information you provide as part of the Series 2 Head to Head Game and/or the Bank Job Series 2 Prize Draw entry because your personal information provided has changed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at: email@example.com
or write to us at:-
The Bank Job, Website Administrator, Endemol UK Ltd. Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0EE (Company Registration Number: 1692513, VAT Number: 466537124)
© Endemol UK Ltd 2011